Thursday, September 18, 2014

Family Pics and Aunt Jo's Visit

Auntie Jo came out to visit in early August to help with the girls while I worked and I'm pretty sure it was her favorite trip ever.  Most days looked a lot like this:

6AM: Wake up with L & E, let Jo sleep more.
7AM: Let's not disturb Jo, we don't need to get her up too early...
7:45AM: JO, GET OUT OF BED AND TAKE MY KIDS TO MCDONALDS NOOOOW!!!

No, really that happened.  And I even forgot to give her money, so she also had to buy them breakfast.

On top of that I made her take more family pictures, as usual.  In real life I'm pretty much in zero pictures.  I'm always the one with the camera, and if I do get a picture it's always so posed, never the cute candid ones I love.  So when Jo comes to town I always make her bring her camera and pretty much force her to be our paparazzi.  Here's some of the family photos she took while she was here.  She's so good.

Thanks for all the help, Auntie Jo!  I promise not to kick you out of the house in your pajamas before 8am next time around.  xoxo

- K










1 comment: